SeaDream Yacht Club is a family owned company. Established in 2001, SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two innovative cruising mega yachts. “It’s Yachting, Not Cruising”, defines SeaDream’s mission: to provide a casual yachting experience that will exceed our guests’ expectations. This is our pleasure.
The SeaDream team both shore side and aboard twin mega yachts SeaDream I and SeaDream II enjoy knowing they are providing unprecedented levels of luxury and service. SeaDream’s guests appreciate that whatever they choose to do (or not to do, for that matter) during their yachting holiday, they will be experiencing one of the best vacation experiences at sea.
When designing SeaDream Yacht Club, founder knew it would be the attention to detail and all important impeccable service that would define yachting in the true sense of the word. All of our guest rooms have an ocean view and the SeaDream experience is inclusive. Whether dining al fresco or in the salon, relaxing by the pool or enjoying a Spa treatment, playing a round of golf in the 30 course Golf Simulator or taking a mountain bike shore side and exploring the port of call, our guests know that they are experiencing the most personalized and pampered holiday at sea.
SeaDream’s itineraries are designed to call upon the most intimate ports, harbors and yachting playgrounds that larger ships cannot reach. From May through October, both yachts sail the Mediterranean Sea. From November through April we visit the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. To ensure that our guests experience all that each specially selected port of call has to offer, many of our itineraries feature overnight stays in some of the best yachting ports and harbors in the world.
Named “Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015” in ForbesLife, twin mega-yachts SeaDream I & II are intimate boutique ships that provide a unique travelling experience unlike any other cruise vacation. The expression “yachting” is not only a statement about size; it’s a lifestyle aboard our intimate vessels with the service of 95 crew members and 112 guests that make each guest feel like they are on their very own private luxury yacht. Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom yachts are favored for its elegant informality, highly personal service, inclusive open bar and gratuities, all ocean views staterooms and suites, luxury accommodations and world-class cuisine.
|GUESTS: 112 max|||||CREW: 95|||||SUITES: 2|||||STATEROOMS: 54|
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- During a day entertainment programs
- On board newspaper
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Port charges
- Service charges
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Travel insurance
- Land excursions
- Personal expenses in Spa center, shopping etc.