One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise and tour company taking more than one million passengers each year to more than 300 worldwide destinations on six continents. Princess Cruises operates a fleet of 17 modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided in an environment of exceptional customer service.
A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess travels to destinations around the globe including Alaska, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, South Pacific, Hawaii, Tahiti/French Polynesia, Asia, Africa, India, Canada/New England and Worldcruises.
Today, the cruise line is recognised as a market leader, a technological and innovative visionary brand with outstanding on board facilities, dining, entertainment and exceptional customer service.
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in chosen cabin (All cabins have private facilities, A/C, satellite TV, satellite telephone and direct telephone for ship calls, minibar, safe box, hairdryer)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Captain’s Welcome Champagne Waterfall Reception
- Fitness center, sauna, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, pool towels on board
- During a day entertainment programs and every evening show in the Theater
- On board newspaper
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Zumba Classes
- Port charges
- Lotus SPA included for Suite guests
- Laundry included for Suite guests
- Internet Access Included for Platinum and Elite Captain’s Circle members
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Service charge 12.95 USD per person/per day in standard stateroom or 13.95 USD per person/per day in Suites
- Drinks in on board restaurants and bars. Drink packages are available for purchase
- Travel Insurance
- Land excursions
- Laundry (except certain ships with self-service laundry)
- Personal expenses in Spa center, Specialty restaurants, shopping etc.
- Shuttle service ship to/from city.