For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising. If you are looking for some of the most spacious and comfortable ships at sea, award-winning service, exquisite dining, extensive activities and enrichment programs and compelling worldwide itineraries, you’ve come to the right place.
Holland America Line is widely recognized as a leader in the premium segment of the cruise industry. The company’s fleet of 14 ships annually offers more than 500 cruises to 415 ports of call in 98 countries, territories or dependencies. From one-day mini-vacations to once-in-a-lifetime Grand World Voyages of more than 100 days, the line visits all seven continents to call at a variety of exotic, tropical, historical, cultural and adventure-filled destinations. Cruises include both popular and less-traveled ports in the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Mexico, South America, the Panama Canal, Australia, New Zealand and Asia — as well as unique voyages to the Amazon, Antarctica and our extended Grand Voyages.
Holland America Line is proud of its environmental program. The company earned its initial ISO 14001 certification in June 2006. As the internationally recognized standard for environmental management, ISO 14001 encompasses virtually every aspect of our ships’ operations.
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in chosen cabin (All cabins have private facilities, A/C, satellite TV, satellite telephone and direct telephone for ship calls, minibar, safe box, hairdryer)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Fitness center, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, pool towels on board
- During a day entertainment programs and every evening show in the Theater
- On board newspaper
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Port charges
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Service charge 13.50 USD per person/per day in standard stateroom or 15 USD per person/per day in Suites
- Drinks in on board restaurants and bars. Drink packages are available for purchase
- Travel Insurance
- Land excursions
- Personal expenses in Spa center, Specialty restaurants, shopping etc.
- Shuttle service ship to/from city.