Costa Crociere operating as Costa Cruises is an Italian cruise line, based in Genoa, Italy, founded in 1948. From the year 2000 owned by Carnival Corporation & plc.
Cabins: There are 3 categories of cabins: standard: inside, outside with window, outside with balcony, Samsara cabins if there is Samsara Spa on board, and suites.
All standard cabins are divided in 2 groups: Classic and Premium.
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in chosen cabin (All cabins have private facilities, A/C, satellite TV, satellite telephone and direct telephone for ship calls, minibar, safe box, hairdryer)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Drinks in breakfast and afternoon tea
- Captain`s cocktail and dinner with a special menu
- Gala dinner
- Fitness center, sauna, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, pool towels on board
- During a day entertainment programs and every evening show in the Theater
- On board newspaper „Today”
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Kids and teens clubs
- Nightclubs and disco
- Port charges
- Drinks included for Comfort Premium (bars & restaurant) and Classic (buffet & restaurant for dinner and lunch) class cabins.
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Service charge 10 EUR per adult/per day or 5 EUR per/child form 4-14 years
- Drinks in on board restaurants and bars for Basic class cabins. Drink packages are available for purchase
- Drinks in on board bars for Comfort Classic cabins. Drink packages are available for purchase
- Costa insurance 7,30 EUR per person per cruise
- Travel Insurance
- Land excursions
- Personal expenses in SPA center, Beauty salon, Club restaurant, shopping, etc.
- Shuttle service ship to/from city.