Pārējie pakalpojumi

We will be happy to assist you with other travel arrangements to make your cruise special:

  • Flights

  • Insurance

  • Transfers

  • Hotels

  • Excursions and Drink Packages during the cruise

  • Car Hire

For your information:

Countries to which Latvian passport holders may enter without visa & Countries to which visa is not required for Latvian non-citizens are listed here.

Travelling to USA:

If you are travelling to or transiting through the USA, the ESTA scheme requires you to complete an online application at least 72 hours prior to departure. Go to the ESTA website www.esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Curently there is a charge of $14 per application. This form gives passengers prior approval for entry into the US. The security authorisation lasts for 2 years. All travellers wishing to enter the US under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP) will need to hold a passport with an integrated chip (an ePassport). If you don’t qualify for VWP you will need to apply for a visa in the nearest US Embassy, if:

  • Your passport doesn’t include certain security features,
  • You’ve been arrested for certain crimes, even if it didn’t result in a criminal conviction,
  • You’ve travelled to Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria since March 2011.

Travelling to Canada:

From 15 March 2016 visitors travelling to Canada by air are expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada. If you’re travelling by land or sea, you won’t need an eTA when you enter Canada. However, you must travel with acceptable travel documents and identification. For more information about the eTA system and to apply online visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit. The authorisation is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for 5 years or until your passport expires.