If you’re thinking of cruising, there’s a very good chance you’re considering a Carnival cruise. Growing since our founding in 1972, Carnival Cruise Line — “The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line®” — now carries millions of passengers every year. Our newest ship, Carnival Vista, debuted in 2016 while Carnival Horizon is scheduled to enter service in 2018.
Carnival Cruise Line is proud to be part of a family of companies owned by Carnival Corporation, which includes sister lines Princess Cruises, Holland America Line and Cunard Line, among others.
In a nutshell… we’re all about fun vacations at sea and ashore! A Carnival cruise features day and nighttime entertainment like stage shows, musical performances, deck parties, casinos and more. (Like waterslides!) We invite our guests to come as they are — fun for all, all for fun, we say — and we make everyone feel right at home with comfy staterooms, attentive service, casual and elegant dining, plus a variety of bars and gathering places indoors and out. Guests enjoy this unique experience against the backdrop of some of the world’s most beautiful seaports.
Carnival 24 ships operate 3- to 16-day voyages, departing from every coast in the U.S., plus from Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe and Barbados. While we’re best known for Caribbean cruises, we sail to other exotic and amazing destinations like Mexico, Alaska, The Bahamas, Cuba, Hawaii and the Mediterranean. Additionally, Carnival Cruise Line Australia now has two ships, and offers cruises from Sydney to New Zealand, the Pacific Islands and Singapore.
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in chosen cabin (All cabins have private facilities, A/C, satellite TV, satellite telephone and direct telephone for ship calls, minibar, safe box, hairdryer)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Fitness center, sauna, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, pool towels on board
- During a day entertainment programs and every evening show in the Theater
- On board newspaper
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Kids and teens clubs
- Library & Card room
- Nightclubs and disco
- Sky Ride
- Serenity Adult only retreat zone
- Dance Classes
- Port charges
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Service charge 12.95 USD per person/per day in standard stateroom or 13.95 USD per person/per day in Suites
- Drinks in on board restaurants and bars. Drink packages are available for purchase
- Carnival Live concerts
- Travel Insurance
- Land excursions
- Personal expenses in Spa center, Specialty restaurants, shopping etc.
- Shuttle service ship to/from city.