MSC Cruises is the worlds largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe and South America. Our ships sail year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, and our seasonal itineraries include Northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, China and the United Arab Emirates.
The MSC Cruises experience embodies the elegant side of the Mediterranean to create unique and unforgettable emotions for guests, through a discovery of the worlds cultures, beauties and tastes. MSC Cruises translates its passion for the sea into a commitment to excellence in hospitality, professionalism, dedication and mastery of every single detail to ensure the complete happiness and satisfaction of each and every guest.
By 2026, MSC Cruises fleet is set to comprise 25 ships!
|Kruīza kuģis||Būvēts/atjaunots||Pasažieru skaits|
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in chosen cabin (All cabins have private facilities, A/C, satellite TV, satellite telephone and direct telephone for ship calls, minibar, safe box, hairdryer)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Drinks in breakfast and afternoon tea
- Fitness centre, sauna, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, pool towels on board
- During a day entertainment programs and every evening show in the Theater
- On board newspaper
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Kids and teens clubs
- Library & Card room
- Nightclubs and disco
- Port charges
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Service charge 10 EUR per adult/per day or 5 EUR per/child form 2-12 years
- Drinks in on board restaurants and bars. Drink packages are available for purchase
- Travel Insurance
- Land excursions
- Personal expenses in Spa centre, Specialty restaurants, shopping etc.
- Shuttle service ship to/from the city.