Cunard has carried guests across the great oceans and to the far points of the globe in unparalleled style aboard the world famous Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth. The most glamorous names of yesterday and today have made champagne toasts in her salons, waltzed the night away in Cunard’s grand ballrooms, savoured grand feasts of the finest flavours in her dining rooms, and whiled away hours immersed in fascinating conversation on decks.
From the pleasure of a well-placed library armchair with a fine ocean view, the freedom to enjoy a wide variety of restaurant and bar experiences, to the possibility of a revitalising morning run on the promenade deck, throughout our ships you’ll find thoughtfully designed open spaces or quiet corners for you to enjoy. Our ships offer more space for you to be you, whether that’s relaxing in your spacious stateroom, enjoying pre-dinner cocktails in the Commodore Club, or enjoying the conversation over dinner in the Britannia Restaurant.
Our attentive crew take great pride in making your stay on board unforgettable. From the very first greeting when to you embark, to the way your stateroom steward greets you by name, we believe great service is warm and sincere. It isn’t stuffy. It isn’t hurried. It’s always friendly, but never over familiar. This is the famous Cunard White Star Service.
On a Cunard ship, whichever restaurant you are dining in, everything is beautifully presented and offered with wines that complement your choice perfectly. Often what’s on offer reflects where you are in the world, as our chefs make use of fresh, local ingredients. The service is always impeccable, but never intrusive. For those special occasions, The Verandah offers the ultimate dining experience at sea.
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in chosen cabin (All cabins have private facilities, A/C, satellite TV, satellite telephone and direct telephone for ship calls, minibar, safe box, hairdryer)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Drinks in breakfast and afternoon tea
- Tea and coffee making facilities in cabin or Suite
- Fitness center, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, pool towels on board
- During a day entertainment programs and every evening show in the Theater
- On board newspaper
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Port charges
- Self-service laundry
ADDITIONALLY INCLUDED FOR GRILL SUITES
- Personal butler
- Princess & Queens Grill restaurants for Suite guests only
- Separate area for Suite guests only
- White Star Service
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Service charge 11.50 USD per person/per day in Britannia stateroom or 13.95 USD per person/per day in Princess and Queens Grill Suites.
- Drinks in on board restaurants and bars. Drink packages are available for purchase
- Travel Insurance
- Land excursions
- Personal expenses in Spa center, Specialty restaurants, shopping etc.
- Shuttle service ship to/from city