Azamara ships are not too big (you never feel lost) and theyre not too small (you wont run out of new things to do and new people to meet).
Azamara two mid-sized ships with a capacity of 690 guests on Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest are really just right to feel club-like atmosphere and the way our staff and crew get to know you and you will feel the same friendliness with your fellow voyagers.
Ships of this size also offer the big advantage of being able to sail to places where larger cruise lines cant. For instance, we sail to the doorstep of Bangkok, while other large cruise lines dock a few hours away. We sail to the city center of Bordeaux, the heart of Seville, and within a short walk to Hong Kongs buzzing nightlife and Shanghais famous Bund.
What makes Azamara Club Cruises stand out is its all-inclusive experience, so you will never need to worry about costs on board. Spirits, beers, and wines are all included in the base price of your cruise, along with speciality teas and coffees, refreshing bottled water, and even on board gratuities!
INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Place in chosen cabin (All cabins have private facilities, A/C, satellite TV, satellite telephone and direct telephone for ship calls, minibar, safe box, hairdryer)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or in restaurant, afternoon tea and snacks
- Drinks in on board restaurants and bars (Select standard spirits, international beers and wines, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas)
- Fitness center, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, pool towels on board
- During a day entertainment programs and every evening show in the Theater
- On board newspaper
- Customer Service Office open 24 hours a day
- Port charges
- Service charges
- Shuttle service to/from port communities
ADDITIONALLY INCLUDED FOR SUITES GUESTS
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes or $150 towards a full voyage unlimited package per person.
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary specialty restaurants dining
- Afternoon tea service in-suite
- Flight and transfers to/from the port
- Travel insurance
- Land excursions
- Laundry (except certain ships with self-service laundry)
- Personal expenses in Spa center, Specialty restaurants, shopping etc.