Royal Caribbean International
- Founded 1969
- Operates a fleet of 25 ships
- Owns some of the Worlds largest ships like Harmony of the Seas and Symphony of the Seas.
- Virtual balconies for inside cabins and attractions like ice skating, rock climbing, zip-line, surf simulator and much more are available onboard.
- Founded 1948
- Operates a fleet of 12 ships
- Costa Smeralda, the first LNG powered ship will join the fleet Autumn 2019
Norwegian Cruise Line
- Founded 1966
- Fleet of 17 ships, Norwegian Encore will join the fleet October 2019
- NCL is famous for the largest laser tag and race track at the sea as well as other activities.
- Founded 1995
- Operates a fleet of 17 ships that will expand to 25 ships by 2026!
- MSC is famous for Cirque du Soleil shows, F1 Simulators, 4D cinemas, digital personal assistant Zoe and much more!
- Fleet of 12 ships, Ultra-modern Celebrity Edge will join the fleet 2018.
- Established 1989
- Founded 1965
- Operates a fleet of 17 ships
- 276 itineraries are available for cruises 2-112 days long
- English is spoken on board
- Princess Cruises has unique cruise itineraries discovering all the continents!
Carnival Cruise Line
- Founded 1972
- Fleet of 24 ships
- Carnival Vista joined the fleet on 2016, Carnival Horizon will join on 2018, three other ships will join the fleet until 2022
- Carnival Cruise Lines is the largest cruise line in the world, based on passengers carried, 4,5 million
- Fleet of 10 ships, 4 of them are expedition ships
- Founded 1994
- Fleet of 5 ships
- Founded 1986