- Founded 1995
- Operates a fleet of 17 ships that will expand to 25 ships by 2026!
- MSC is famous for Cirque du Soleil shows, F1 Simulators, 4D cinemas, digital personal assistant Zoe and much more!
Royal Caribbean International
- Founded 1969
- Operates a fleet of 25 ships
- Owns some of the Worlds largest ships like Harmony of the Seas and Symphony of the Seas.
- Virtual balconies for inside cabins and attractions like ice skating, rock climbing, zip-line, surf simulator and much more are available onboard.
- Founded 1948
- Operates a fleet of 12 ships
- Costa Smeralda, the first LNG powered ship will join the fleet Autumn 2019
Norwegian Cruise Line
- Founded 1966
- Fleet of 17 ships, Norwegian Encore will join the fleet October 2019
- NCL is famous for the largest laser tag and race track at the sea as well as other activities.
Holland America Line
- Founded 1873 as the Netherlands-America Steamship Company
- Operates a fleet of 14 ships, ms Ryndamn will join the fleet in Spring 2021
- Fleet of 12 ships, Ultra-modern Celebrity Edge will join the fleet 2018.
- Established 1989
- Iconic cruise line Cunard was founded in 1940.
- Fleet of 3 ships, 4th ship is set to jone the fleet on 2022
- Cunard Line are famous for its legendary Transatlantic crossing and unique World cruises 90-120 days!
CroisiEurope River Cruises
- Founded 1976
- Fleet of 50 river cruise ships
- Every year CroisiEurope sail more than 500 cruises in 30 different rivers and canals
- Founded 1965
- Operates a fleet of 17 ships
- 276 itineraries are available for cruises 2-112 days long
- English is spoken on board
- Princess Cruises has unique cruise itineraries discovering all the continents!
Carnival Cruise Line
- Founded 1972
- Fleet of 24 ships
- Carnival Vista joined the fleet on 2016, Carnival Horizon will join on 2018, three other ships will join the fleet until 2022
- Carnival Cruise Lines is the largest cruise line in the world, based on passengers carried, 4,5 million
- Fleet of 10 ships, 4 of them are expedition ships
- Founded 1994
- Fleet of 5 ships
- Founded 1986
SeaDream Yacht Club
- Established 2001
- Fleet of mega yachts SeaDream I & SeaDream II
- SeaDream call it Yachting, Not Cruising
- P&O Cruise ships Arcadia, Oriana, Adonia and Aurora are for adult passengers only.
- P&O Cruises has a fleet of 8 ships, the new ship will join the fleet in 2020.
Azamara Club Cruises
- Founded 2007
- Fleet of 2 club-like atmosphere ships for 700 passengers, 3rd ship will join the fleet 2018
- Azamara has longer port stays and many overnight port stays
- Gratuities, standard spirits, wines, beers, bottled water, tea, coffee are included in the price
AmaWaterways River Cruises
- AmaWaterways provides river cruise vacations on the most breathtaking waterways of Europe, Africa and Asia
- Founded 2002
- Fleet of 20 river cruise ships, AmaLea will joine the fleet 2018
- AmaWaterways carries 25 complimentary bicycles aboard all European ships for guest use free of charge
Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Stylish m/s Paul Gauguin accommodates up to 332 passengers and 217 crew members
- Ship was built specifically to sail the waters of Tahiti, French Polynesia and South Pacific
- Prices include gratuities, watersports from marina or destination beaches and drinks